Best Tea Places In Pune
Looking for a hot tea and also which makes you refreshing? There are many tasty tea spots in Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad and you will certainly not miss being there. If you see in Pune, amruttulya style tea is famous among all age group, it brings unique taste while it gets boiled in a copper pot along with ginger and tea spices.
In Pune, if you check in old Peth areas, you will find many amruttulya tea spots serving a delicious tea since a long time. Moreover, having tea in a small steel glass along with pot is an amazing experience. Basically, when tea gets boiled deeply with milk and spices in a copper pot gives an awesome taste. If you start making a list of famous tea places in Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad, as this city has grown since ten years, you will find many spots.
- Hotel Ashok tea located in Phugewadi off Mumbai-Pune highway, near Dapodi flyover. This spot becomes a legendary place as serves best cardamom and ginger tea since many years.
- GoodLuck Cafe at Deccan has Irani style tea which you could enjoy with Bun Maska. This is a totally different experience having it with bread Omelette
- Vohuman Cafe off Dhole Patil Road also has a special Irani tea along with Bun Maska or delicious egg items they serve. This is one of the oldest spot in Pune which known for best food.
- Mayureshwar Tea – if you would like to enjoy amruttulya style tea, this is one of the best spot in Deccan area, while going towards Kothurd, you will find this place opposite ti Garware College. This is again a old tea spot
- If you go in core Pune area, you can find Tilak Hotel opposite to Tilak smarak off Tilak Road which serves a quality tea
- There is a famous old tea stall near Narayan Peth – Laxmi road signal having the best tea which gets in a small steel glass. You could locate this stall at left side if you come from Narayan Peth to Laxmi road signal.
- While going to Mangala Cinema, near petrol pump, there is an old amrutulaya tea center where we can get a delicious tea. We can enjoy in Cup-Bashi. This spot has maintained the quality since many years.
- You will also get a good tea in the hotel located in PMC building.
- There are many good Amruttulya tea spots in Peth areas.
- Amruttulya Tea spot opposite Shivaji nagar Bus Stand
- Tea stalls in Rasta Peth near famous Aba misal.
- Tea stall located in Dange Chowk, opposite to Malhar Misal (where flyover starts if you come from Aundh) serves best taste.
- There is a Sai tea stall in Bhondave corner, Ravet, opposite to Radhe Heights complex and Patanjali Shop which serves hot and tasty tea.
- You can get tea made on coal Shegdi if you go Akurdi Railway staion area, opposite to SBI ATM. There is a tea stall serves best tea.
- In Chinchwad, there are many spots, while going Chaphekar Chowk, you will see lane near Vaman Hari Pethe Jewellers. There is a Zataka Tea stall which is famous for its hot and delicious tea. Arihant hotel near Chinchwad bus stand also serves a nice tea. If you go Pimpri Chinchwad link road from Chinchwad, at a starting point, Pawaneshwar hotel also a famous tea spot which has many branches across Pimpri Chinchwad.
- You could get tasty tea at Nigdi PMPL bus stand tea stalls.
- Nisarg Misal Center at Bhondve corner ravet and aslo Pimpri branch serve a good tea.